Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Subscription Box Alert!! Blush Mystery Box!!

blush Mystery Beauty Box I

I am beyond excited!! Blush is now curating it's own monthly Mystery box!!

From Blush:


Monthly Beauty Picks
Delivered Straight to Your Door!
Love beauty products? Join the club to sample the latest and greatest products in skin care, hair care and makeup handpicked by a team of beauty pros!
  • Each month, we'll be offering a different blush Mystery Beauty Box, featuring mostly full- and (some) travel-size products worth at least $100.
  • Products are handpicked by our panel of beauty experts, so you know you're getting only the best.
  • Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box + Free Shipping all the time!

AT LEAST $100 worth of products in every box.....YES PLEASE!!   Mostly Full Size and (some) travel-size....YES PLEASE! 

You can sign up for the monthly kit for only $24.95 or get a one-time kit for $34.95! Hurry !! there are a limited number of boxes available! I already signed up for mine and should have it by Saturday! 2-3 shipping is free!  When you sign up, it shows a free bonus gift when you checkout and it shows this month's box being a $224 value...EEEK! I'm like a little girl in a candy store.....I can't wait to get my first box!!!!! I just may not sleep for another 2-3 days....well, ok...I will sleep but I will be dreaming of lipstick, eye shadow's, liners, hair products and everything else that could be in this box! OH.....I LOVE SURPRISES THAT INCLUDE BEAUTY PRODUCTS!!!! 

OK....OK, I have got myself back together now! So, are you excited about this box? Are you going to sign up? Are you going to have sweet makeup dreams too? Let me know what's going through that head of yours! Inquiring minds want to know! AND it just might win you some amazing goodies!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment