Thursday, February 14, 2013

GoodGood Box Review- February 2013- Monthly Eco-Friendly Subscription Box

goodgood box

Great News Fashion Bugs....I received my first GoodGood Box! First, I will give you a little recap, With Goodgood box, you receive a monthly box with 2-4 eco-friendly products worth $25+ and they will give 3% of your sale to 3 incredible organizations that are helping to change the world! You can read more about their mission Here.

So, how awesome is that? You receive a box full of goodies that will help you, your family, and your environment while also giving back to the organizations that have made it their life's mission to make the world we live in, a better place! I love it, It really makes me feel very good and like I am actually doing something important. Giving back to the world is a beautiful thing!

 goodgood box

The box: GoodGood Box

The Products: 2-4 eco-friendly products, delivered to your door every month!

The Cost: $25 monthly ( + $7.95 shipping )



Urban Raccoons Granola Bars- 2 bars- Value- $ 4.66

These are really good!  I received the Banana Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Maple Almond. They also  have a peanut Chocolate Chip which I think would be very good also, I am thinking about ordering a box of those. If your looking for Gluten Free Snacks, I highly recommend these!


Glee Gum- 2 Full Size boxes- Value- $ 2.18

I really like this gum and I am super happy they included this in the box! This gum is all-natural, gluten free, no artificial coloring, flavoring, sweeteners, or preservatives and is the only gum in North America made the old-fashion way with chicle, a natural tree sap harvested sustainably from the rain forest of Central America!


Eco Nuts Organic Laundry Soap- Full Size! Value- $ 4.50

I was very excited to see this in the box. I have heard and read a lot about this product and it has received rave reviews everywhere. It was also voted best product of the year! I haven't tried these out yet but will soon and will let you know how well they worked for me.


Skoy Cloths - Full Size! 4pk- Value- $7.99

I love Skoy Cloths, I already have a couple packs and I did a full review on them a couple of months ago. Click Here to read my full review on these.


Common Good- All Purpose Cleaner- Full Size! Value- $ 7.99

This was another product I was glad to see. This brand is completely new to me and I loved learning about what they do to keep the planet clean! I was very surprised at how well this product worked and I will definitely be buying more. They also sell glass bottles that have the name of each product etched into the glass and they have refill stations all over the country, so all you do is find a location that has a refill station, take your bottle or you can buy a glass bottle their, and fill your bottle up, pay and go! They really learned how to effectively cut down on waste! I love it and I am glad that Goodgood box introduced me to this brand!


Verdict: This box cost $25 and I received $27.32 worth of products. I am happy with the value and very happy with the selections! As you can see, there are NO little foil packs, 1 use samples, or travel size items! Everything is full size and more than enough to tell if it is a product you love and want to buy more of. They introduced me to 2 new brands as well as the Eco Nuts which I have been wanting to try for awhile now. Also, the Skoy cloths I already know and the same is true with the Glee Gum. I love knowing that not only am I discovering and buying eco-friendly products that are good for me and my family but a percentage of the proceeds are going to 3 different organizations that are really helping to make the world a better place for my child to grow up in. I love the Goodgood box and I am so happy I found it! I can't wait to see what next month will bring!

What did you think about this box? Are you going to sign up? Let me know what you think and don't forget I still pick people at random to send prizes to for commenting, You never know which post it will be or if you will be the lucky winner!

2 comments:

  1. now I'm wishing I had signed up for the February box :)

    ReplyDelete