Friday, January 4, 2013

Get 3 Zoya Nail polishes....FREE!!

Let Zoya Color Your World with Nail Polish in 2013

How amazing is this? Starting January 7th @ 10 am eastern and ending on January 13th 11:59 pm eastern, You can pick "3" Zoya nail colors for free....Just pay $10 shipping and handling charges which isn't bad at all...So actually you can say your getting 3 Zoya Polishes for $10 including shipping...Either way, it's an amazing offer and I will be all over it!!


Click Here to go their website and click Here to read all the details on their blog. There are some exclusions though, the Spring 2013( PixieDust and Lovely) colors as well as the Zoya treatments but there are still A LOT that I need for my collection...I am dying to try the PixeDust collection!

So, What do you guys think about this offer? Are you as excited as I am? Are you going to get in on this offer? Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment