Saturday, December 8, 2012

New Box Alert!!! Boxtera- Healthy Snacks Box delivered monthly



Wow, another newbie! I love it!! Boxtera Is a monthly subscription box that delivers 30 servings of Organic, Gluten free, and Vegan snacks to your door every month! The best part...The cost is only $40 monthly including shipping but if you sign up for the annual subscription you can get a substantial savings of only $30 monthly including shipping! Thats $10 a month off which is a savings of $100 a year...Thats amazing!!  There is also a 6 month sub for $32 monthly including shipping!

I think this is awesome, especially with my 90 day weight loss challenge starting Monday ( Dec 11th) this would be perfect. I would have enough healthy snacks to last me the whole month plus I know I would learn of all kind of snacks that I never knew before so it would definitely be a win-win!!!

What do you guys think about Boxtera? Are you excited? Are you gonna sign up? Come on girls...Let me know what you think!!

*****Hopefully I will have a review on this one for you guys soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment