Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ipsy ( My Glam) Review- December 2012- Monthly Women's Beauty Box




Ipsy is an awesome box! It is probably my all-time favorite especially when you look at cost vs value and they always include the most desired products and the best colors....not the colors that nobody can or would wear, like some of them do. It's very easy to sign up...You just click Here and then click on the button that says "Subscribe" You will than take a very short beauty quiz so they can learn more about your style, skin tone etc... Then you will enter your payment info and voila....Set back and wait for your awesome bag to arrive...oh yea, your kit includes a different, totally cute, make-up make-up bag every month instead of a card board box you toss in the trash!



The box: Ipsy ( Formally known as My Glam)

The Products- 5-6 Deluxe and Full Size beauty products delivered to your door every month!

The Cost: $10 ( includes shipping)



Mirabella Primer for face and eyes- Full Size! Value- $29

This was the first time I have tried any products from Mirabella and I love it! Looking forward to trying out some more of their products!!



MAI Couture- Deluxe Size (25 sheets) Value- $14

NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow- Full Size!! Value- $3

This is the first time I have heard of or used Mai Couture, I wasn't sure how well this highlighter was going to work on paper but WOW!! It is amazing, I actually like it better than applying with a brush. To say I was surprised at how easy it is to apply and how well I liked it is an understatement! They also have blush ( which is their best seller) foundation and many other products...I am very interested in trying some of the other products they carry. As always the NYX Eye shadow is fabulous! I love all their products and like e.l.f. they are super affordable and the quality is amazing!



Be a Bombshell- Lipgloss- Full Size! Value- $14

I was very happy to see a product from Be a Bombshell in this bag, I have received a couple other products in other boxes before and loved them! One of them was an eye liner...It was incredible...I am still using it almost on a daily basis....I am in love with this lip gloss! I love the color, which is "Hot Mess" I'm usually not crazy about reds however this color is awesome! It's not sticky at all, it doesn't bleed and it's long lasting!



Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil- Deluxe 0.03(Full size is 0.04) Value- $14.25


I love Urban Decay products and this eyeliner is no exception!! It is so creamy and silky, it last all day and does not smudge....Everybody needs at least one of these eye liner pencils...I mean it should be a requirement.... Really!! It's that good! The color I received it "Zero" it's black but I want them all! They have a set that comes with six of the best colors for only $38...That's awesome! and just a little heads up....the Deluxe Shadow Box is on sale for $19.....better jump on that before there all gone and if you place an order before the 31st you get a awesome goodie bag with three amazing products included...No matter how much you spend and the free shipping starts at $35 instead of $50 right now so they have all kinds of awesomeness going on right now!!



Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream, this was not in everyone's bag. This was a special gift that was included in the most active Ipsters bag....So I got one...Yay for me! This will not be available until January 8th 2013, exclusively online. I was very excited to get to try this out and it is FABULOUS!! I like BB creams and have tried a few different ones but this is definitely my all time favorite!! I can't wait to buy it when it comes out and I highly recommend this to everybody regardless of your skin tone, complexion or anything else....This is definitely one of those products that will work for everybody!!

   

Verdict: I paid $10 for this box and received $74.25 worth of products, not including the value for the make-up bag or the Urban Decay BB Cream. As always, I loved this bag! The quality of the products they included are always higher end and the value vs cost is incredible! Ipsy  (unlike Birchbox lately) knows what "Deluxe Samples" mean. They always include full size and/or Deluxe samples...You never get those freaking foil packets with Ipsy but it seems like here lately anyways, that Birchbox has forgot what Deluxe samples are...They put these little foil packets, that you can get from anywhere for free, in the box. You  may get 1 or 2 actual deluxe size but very seldom do you ever get a full size! They say all their samples are deluxe but then when you question them they come back with....well, everyone has their own interpretation of what "deluxe samples" are .... ummm...hello, are you kidding me?!?! Anyways.... You never have that problem with Ipsy! If I could only keep one of my boxes, This one would definitely be it!! 

So....What do you guys think about this one? Are you going to sign up or are you already signed up? If your already getting this one...tell me what you  think about it, Are you loving it as much as I am? Let me know what you all think!




No comments:

Post a Comment