Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beauty Box 5 Review- December 2012- Monthly Women's Box



The Box: Beauty Box 5

The products: 4-5 Deluxe and Full size beauty products delivered to your door every month!

The Cost: $12 monthly ( includes shipping )


MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Mask- Full Size! Value- $4.99

This is the first time I heard of or used this and OMG....It is heaven!! You just take the full sheet mask out of the package, adjust it for your eyes and mouth and then just lay back and relax for about 20 mins...Your face will look amazing...refreshed and renewed! I had the most fabulous glow afterwords and my skin felt so soft! I am definitely getting some more of these...I would like to do it once a week but at least every other week for sure! They have several different kinds of Mask also.

**Use the code "BB5"  by  01/15 and get 20% off your order!


Jean Pierre Exfoliating Facial Cleaning Pads- 16 pads (refill pack) Value- $1.99

This too was a new brand to me, I really like the pads. They do a great job but they are not anything special...The same as all the other facial cleaning pads like this.


Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush- Full size! Value- $12.99

I really like this brush alot!  The quality of it is very nice! Good make-up brushed are essential and definitely make a difference in the application and appearance of your make-up. This is one thing everyone should invest in, a good set of brushes and this is actually the second brush I have in this brand. I have the concealer brush from Everyday Minerals and it is really good! You don't often get make-up brushes in these boxes so I was very happy to this included in my box!


OFRA Cosmetics- 3D Loose Eye Shadow- Full Size! Value- $19


This is also a new brand and I love it! I have never seen another eye shadow like this...It is amazing! It gives a multi color effect from different angles. It gives a 3D effect due to the multi combination of color pearls. I have never used anything like this...I want every color!! It is incredible...seriously, If you love make-up, you need to try this...You will love it! You can use it wet or dry... very rich pigmentation also!!


 Demeter Fragrance Library- Apple Blossom Roll-On Perfume- 0.29 oz- Value- $10

I had heard of Demeter before but never tried it, I like it. I'm not crazy about roll-on perfume but I do like the scent and a little goes along way with this. I think I will use this mostly for when I get out of the shower at night and days when I just want a little scent. They have 300 different scents. They do have it in the spray, I really like the scent so I may get the spray in it.


Verdict: I paid $12 for this box and received $48.97 worth of products! I really enjoy getting my Beauty Box 5 boxes! The cost vs value is always really good and I can always count on Beauty Box 5 to introduce me to new brands, most of which I really love! I think this box is very understated, you don't hear alot about it like you do BB, Glossy Box, Ipsy etc... but It is an amazing box with awesome products, a good price and incredible value. I am always excited to see whats next in my Beauty Box 5!!


So, What do you guys think of this one? What products do you think you would like the best? Are you going to sign up for this one? Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment