Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beauty Army Review- November 2012- Monthly Beauty and Skincare Box



The Box: Beauty Army

The Cost: $12 monthly ( inc. shipping )

The Products: 6 Deluxe and Full Size beauty and skincare samples

For those of you that are not familiar with Beauty Army, They work a little different. Instead of getting a box every month with products picked by someone else, You actually get to choose 6 products that you want out of a selection of 9 products. So, How do they choose the 9 products that you choose from? You fill out a beauty profile. What if you don't like any of the 9 products? No problem, You just click the option to change your selection. You do the profile over again ( which takes less than 5 min) then a whole new selection window pops up with different products. You have a lot more control with this subscription....You lose the surprise factor but you also don't wind up with a box full of products that you can't use, don't want and don't like! If your like most of us "Subscription addicts" you have other boxes coming that you still get the "surprise" from so, It's really not a big deal anyways! Ok, on to my box....



Whip Hand limited edition Loose Pigment Eye Shadow- Value- $7

Skyn Iceland Firming Eye Gel Mask- ( 1 pair )- Value- $3.75

I love the loose pigment, this is a limited edition collection, exclusively for Beauty Army and there will be 4 colors in the series...I will make sure to get all 4...the colors are awesome and the quality is amazing! I love Skyn products and the eye gel mask were no exception...I am going to get the whole box of them. I think this would be so awesome as a once a week eye treatment!



Bath & Body Works Shower Gel ( Twilight Woods )- Value- $5

Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 ( 7 in 1 non-foaming shampoo)- Value- $2.75


I love Bath & Body works....All their products are awesome...However this scent was new to me and I love it!! It smells sooo good...I am going to get the lotion and spray mist in this scent too! Everyone that knows me, knows that I swear by Argan Oil. It is my # 1 beauty Product. If you could only take one beauty product with you somewhere, Argan Oil would be the one! It is amazing for your hair, skin, and nails! When I saw this Argan Oil Shampoo.... I was in beauty heaven! I had read a lot of good reviews on this also...It is truly incredible! It is a Shampoo, conditioner, detangler, argan oil shine, color sealer, smooth serum, and pre-styling lotion in one!! Highly recommend it!



Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment- Value $10

Skinn Cosmetics Lip Duo ( Pink Tulip )- Value $18.50


Again, the Macadamia Oil Treatment was a product I have been reading amazing reviews on in different mags., beauty sites, etc... So I was very happy to see this in my selection window. It is amazing, all the rave reviews were dead on!! I love it...My hair never looked better. I am using this as a once a week hair treatment! The Skinn Lip Duo is awesome! I sampled it in the Oct.box also, in a  different color (Coral Poppy) Which you can see Here.  So when I saw I could get it again this month in a different color, I jumped on it! It is an amazing product and I love the brand...They have many awesome products!! This is a lip stick on one end and a Lip gloss on the other. Also, it has a built in mirror ( like ModelCo's lip gloss  )




Verdict: I paid $12 and I received $47 worth of products! It's definitely an excellent value!! I always find products that I have been wanting to try with this box as well as I have been introduced to several new products that I quickly fell in love with and products that I have known and loved for a long time so, I have no complaints about Beauty Army. I love the control I get with this box, I know I am getting products that I want and can use! If your cash flow is running a little short from time to time, It's ok because you can skip a month anytime you need to. What if you try it out and don't like it? That's ok too, you can cancel your subscription anytime you want....But trust me...Your not going to want to do that!!

So, What did you think about this box? What do you think about Beauty Army? Are you currently subscribed to Beauty Army or are you going to sign up? Come on ladies.... Let me know what you think!!  If you are already subscribed...Let us see what you got in your box!!


****Don't forget to always comment on the post because you never know which one will be a prize post or when you will be a prize winner just for commenting!

2 comments:

  1. I love Bath & Body Works and that lip duo looks nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Thanks for the nice mention of the Beauty Army/Whip Hand Cosmetics Loose Pigment Eyeshadow. Hope you try out some of the other colors in the collection that will be debuting in the January and February boxes. Stay Beautiful! ~ Riese and the Whip Hand Cosmetics Team

    ReplyDelete