Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Subscription Box Alert!! My Cotton Bunny....Monthly Subscription box for your period!!

logo





WOW!! This looks Fabulous!! A monthly subscription box for your period!! The one time when we need to be pampered the most! From My Cotton Bunny:

My Cotton Bunny is a premium monthly subscription service that sends you what you need for "that time of the month" along with exquisite chocolate and specially selected gifts to brighten your week.

This month's Fabulous gift is an American Appareal cami adorned with My Cotton Bunny's logo, WOW!! How awesome is that!! The best part is the cost for all this is only $13.75 monthly and if you sign up now, you will lock that price in for as long as you are a subscriber....No matter how much it may go up!!

I am super excited about this and hope to have a review very soon!! What do you guys think? Are you excited? Are you gonna sign up? Come on, Time for some girl talk! Let me know what you think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment