Monday, October 29, 2012

Starlooks Box Review- October 2012 - Monthly Makeup Subscription Box

Ok, So I know many of you have been looking for a monthly subscription beauty box that is MAKEUP ONLY.....Well, I found it!! It is Amazing!! Here is a little information from their site.


Starlooks believes that licensed makeup artists shouldn't be the only ones with access to high-endaffordable makeup products. We believe every makeup lover is a pro, and deserves a chance to purchase artist quality makeup at pro prices! Shop through an ever-expanding variety of color selections and product choices that are all of M.A.C® quality (or better)! You're guaranteed to be blown away by not only our prices, but also the lasting wear, the vibrance, the creamy and smooth application, and the light-weight feel of all Starlooks makeup products.
Starlooks Makeup Line is entirely *Lead Free, *Emollient Free, and *Cruelty Free.
Let me tell you, This is very "high-end" makeup. You can tell the difference immediately!! When I opened the box and started testing everything out, I couldn't believe you could get this kind of quality for only $15...It is truly amazing!! Oh Yes...You heard me right..only $15 and No, It is not one product, you are going to get 3-4 FULL SIZE products every month!! Ok, so now for the fun part....

The Cost: $15
The Products: 3-4 Full Size High-End Makeup products

Posh/Peddle
Pigment Luster - Full Size!! - Value $12
This is amazing!! The feel of it, The color...It's just incredible!!
Gold Dust

Eye Pencil- Full Size- Value $8

I love this, It is amazing how easy this glides on and the color is beautiful!!



Masquerade



Lip Stick- Full Size- Value $11
This is the most amazing color, It is blood-orange with a hint of orange shimmer and the way it feels is just so awesome!!



Eye Rock- Full Size- Value- $5.99
This was a little surprise included in the box and I think it is awesome!! It is eye tattoos and just perfect for Halloween!!

This is a mystic quartz crystal, They are included in every box . These crystal's attract energy, help maintain focus and are the ultimate symbol of beauty! It states on the card : "We hope you collect them in a glass jar to create a brush holder for your Starlooks Brushes"  How cool is that!
I am telling you guys I can not believe the quality of this makeup and there is NO WAY it should only cost $15. You have got to sign up for this incredible box, This box was provided to me for free to review and give my honest opinion on and I promise I thought I would like it, I mean the way I was thinking is any box with 3-4 full size products is worth$15 and makeup is makeup right? Well, Let me tell you all makeup IS NOT created equal, This is truly Amazing!! I was so surprised by the quality and then the price is just unbelieveable!! I know most of my girls on here love makeup as much as I do and I want you to experience this and see for yourself what I am talking about so I am going to do something I have never done before because I really believe in these products and this incredible value so much and I want my fellow fashionistas to try this with no worries...You go sign up and get your first box, If you do not love this as much as I do....I will buy your box from you!!  That's how amazing this really is, I know you will fall in love as much as I have and I am signing up too!!

Verdict: The cost of the box is $15 and I received $37 worth of products!! I think I have already made it clear how I feel about this box..lol.. but just incase...I LOVE IT!! The products are amazing and the quality is just unreal!! This is a really amazing value!!
What do you guys think? Are any of you already signed up? Are you going to go sign up? If you do sign up for this box I would appreciate it if you let them know that I sent you!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment