Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My New Obsession...Sole Society!!!

Oh My....I have fallen in love...Have you guys heard of Sole Society? Have any of you purchased from them yet? They have the most stylish and fashion forward shoes and the best part....They are at prices any Fashionista can afford!! These are the ones I am lusting after right now!!

Maxwell Oh Yeah Baby!!! They have them in black too...Oh I am dying over here!!

They have soooo many more that are causing  me to have heart palpitations!! just go to  Sole Society and if you register (this is not a monthly subscription service but you can register when you order your first pair and receive emails for special sales and promos) enter "SSNEW20" and get $20 off your first pair!! They range from $49-$89 and you will never find any more fashionable shoes anywhere at these prices. So go check them out and let me know which pair is your favorite!!



****Stay tuned I have some really awesome reviews coming up, one being my first Juniper box and It is more than I ever imagined!!






No comments:

Post a Comment