Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My New Obsession........Little Black Bag!!!


Ok, So have you guys heard of the latest addiction....Little Black Bag? Well, If you haven't get prepared to fall in love and find yourself totally obsessed!! I have been checking it out for several weeks now, trying to resist the urge to sign up but.....Finally I caved and Oh my gosh, It has totally consumed me!! So, You may be asking " What in the heck is Little Black Bag?" Well, First you decide if you want the $49 or $29 choice. No matter which one you pick you get to choose your first item and then they will pick anywhere from 1-3 more depending on your bag price and style. Then thats when the fun begins!! You don't get to see the items they pick until you check out and then you get to start trading. People will send you trade offers on your stuff and you can send people offers on their stuff, It is sooo fun and addicting. The trading stays open for 7 days from the day you check out. Now, If you like all your items and don't want to trade you can go ahead and have your bag shipped also you can close your bag at anytime during the 7 day period and go ahead and have it shipped. I just opened my first bag tonight and I am already hooked and have already traded. When I get my bag I will do a review and show you guys what all I got....Oh and for every friend you bring in you get a $25 bonus item added in your next bag!! So, do you think this is something you would be interested in? Are you ready to go ahead and check it out or just want to get more info? Click on the following link!!

Little Black Bag

If you sign up or just go and check it out, Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment