Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ipsy (formally My glam) October 2012-Monthly Beauty Subscription Box Reviews


This Is my first Ispy ( formally MyGlam) package. As you can see instead of a box they put the products in a  cute makeup bag which changes monthly.

Like BirchBox you start off by taking a beauty quiz which will help to insure you get products that fit your needs.  Then set back and wait for your awesome Glam bag to arrive!!

The Box: ispy  ( formally MyGlam)

The cost: $10 monthly (inc. shipping)

The products: 4-5 deluxe and full size beauty and skin care items



Couture Color Pequi Oil Treatment- 0.5 oz- Value $12

Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Palette-.07 oz Value $ 2
 
I am very excited to try the Couture Color Pequi oil treatment, It has really good reviews and this brand of eye shadow is new to me so I am also excited to try it out. I love when these boxes introduces me to new products!



Be a Bombshell Mascara- Full size! Value $14

The Balm Mascara- 0.11 oz- Value $ 9

 

Mirenesse Lip bomb- Mirror Me  Full size! Value $ 39

****There was a bonus included with this. It came with a code and if you were on of the 500 to enter it you get a full size Instant Lip Transplant which is valued at $90...I don't know if I am getting it yet, they said you would be notified by email but I sure hope I get it!! I will let you guys know.

This is amazing!! It is a combination of gloss, lacquer, and stain. It does not bleed, It stays until your ready to take it off, It is not sticky....It is just a whole lot of AWESOME!! This is my new BFF!!!

Verdict- I love it!! I like that you get a different makeup bag every month instead of a box and I think it is a good variety of products. It is products I will definitely use and best of all.....I paid $10 and got $76 worth of products and if you add the value of the bag your over $80....Awesome bag, This definitely has me dying to see what's coming in November!!

Do you get this box? Did you get the same products? Do you wish I would shut up now so you can go sign up for this amazing box?  Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment