Friday, October 5, 2012

Bulu box-September review and code for free box

Bulu box is the first vitamin and supplement monthly subscription service. I got this info from the web site:
Get Ready for a Healthy Discovery 
Every month, you'll get a box filled with 4 to 5 nutritional supplements from top brands. Look forward to a new mix of products for both men and women, including vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition, meal replacement, diet, energy, protein, detox, digestion, sexual health, herbs, natural remedies, endurance and more. We'll make sure you get enough to decide if the product is right for you. No shipping or shady fees. Depending on your plan you can cancel anytime.

I love monthly subscription boxes...I guess you could go so far as to say I'm addicted!! (stay tuned because I have a lot of reviews coming up over the next few weeks for monthly boxes..some really good ones...As well as some product reviews with giveaways of the same products for you guys!!) I tend more toward the beauty boxes but decided to try this one because I want to get more fit and live a more healthy lifestyle and I have heard good things about this one!! So my first box came a few days ago and I love it!! Here are the pics and descriptions: 

 This is everything that was included in the box,Very surprised with what I got for the price....


Hawaiian Coconut Energy Packets - 3 servings - Value $1.50 each


Neuro Edge Mental Focus Formula in Lemonade and Red Energy - 2 servings - Value $1.50 each


Athlete Octane The Liquid Endurance Solution - 2.5 oz Value $4
A one ounce shot each day is all you need so this actually has multiple servings!



Swanson Razberi-K Raspberry Ketones - 60 capsules Value $3


Vplenish Vitamin boost packets- 2 servings Value $0.01 each

I loved everything I received and was really happy about the Raspberry Ketones, I have been wanting to try these. 

I think Bulu box provides a great value and I think it is a great start in getting me on my way to a healthier lifestyle!!

Verdict on this box- Cost is $10 and value of contents $14.52 I think this one is a keeper!!

If you want to try this one out you can get your first box free by using promo TWEET10 at checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment